AgriBusiness Limited provides a full management service to clients including the following:
Feasibility assessment of new ventures:
- Sourcing of properties to purchase on behalf of clients.
- Negotiation and completion of purchase of land, stock, plant and other assets.
- Arranging finance, valuations, resource consent and other requirements associated with land purchase.
- Sourcing, introducing and co-coordinating equity partners, shareholders, vendors and purchasers.
Managing all aspects of the day to day running of farm business operations:
- Provide specific operating business systems including employment contracts, farming based computer programs, financial and physical management reports, lines of reporting and communication, health and safety programs, etc.
- Recruiting, training and overseeing “on farm” staff.
- Provide regular reporting to the investors, owners, professionals and associated parties involved.
Arrange and overseeing the completion of development projects:
- Project design, development, implementation and management.
Having access to a network of specialists involved in the agricultural industry including:
- Financial institutions, commodity traders and processing industries.
- Veterinarians, researchers, scientists and agronomists.
- Livestock industry and other service industries.
- Strong network of associated business’s in New Zealand and Australia.